This Panic button for Honeywell wireless systems can be used for personal emergencies. It comes in one button or two button styles. You can also wear it on your wrist, waist, neck, or keys.
This Panic Button for Honeywell wireless systems features sleek, compact, water-resistant designs, multi-wear accessories and more. It may be worn around the neck, on a wristband or as an apparel clip. The Panic Button for Honeywell wireless systems provides users with an extra level of convenience, comfort and peace of mind. Features sleek, compact, water-resistant designs, multi-wear accessories and more.
You must have a wireless zone available to add this and you must have a wireless receiver.
Features of the Panic Button for Honeywell wireless systems:
– Water resistant—can be worn in the shower or bath
– It uses a lithium battery that usually lasts 5-7 years.
– Tactile feel key(s) are recessed to deter false alarms
– LED indicates transmission was sent
– Long-life replaceable lithium battery
Compatible with Honeywell’s wireless system